Thursday, January 12, 2012

Traditions And Party Day 1 and 2!

So I went to traditions class yeaterday which is basically the introduction to the safety and basics of the Disney company. This is me and two roomies on the bus at 6:30 to go to Disney University!
At the end of the class we got our name tags! From none other than Mickey Mouse himself! Isn't mine SO beautiful! It is so so awesome!
Then of course we got our passes so we went right in th Hollywood studios first. I wanted to ride the rockin' rollercoaster so we did-twice. then beauty and the beast play, tower of terror (BEST EVER!) and Star Tours 3D. Then Ariels show, and then home (actually I went to Wal-mart....)
Darth Vader was totally rocking the stage outside of Star Tours. It was AWESOME.
The underside of the entrance to Star Tours. I love this ride!!!!!
We all look SO great in out rockin awesome 3D glasses. Love it.
So after Hollywood Studios, we went to bed. I slept way in (because I could...) and the next afternoon my roomie Paige and I went to the MAGIC KINGDOM!!!! YAY!!!! Here is us on the monorail!
What an awesome view of good ol' SPACE MOUNTAIN on the monorail! My oh my!
We get to go in THIS entrance now, the cast member one! SWEET! I love it!
Well all, let the memories begin! This is the perfect little line for this most perfect experience. I can't believe I will be here for 3 months!
Panorama of Main Street, USA. Yay Magic Kingdom!
Me and the Castle!
Closer up pic of me in front of the Castle. It really is breathtaking!
Fantasyland Panorama.
Fantasyland is so charming and adorable. I just love it!
In line at the Haunted Mansion! It was so so so fun, and much better than the one in California. In fact I think that most of the stuff here is different than in California, bigger and just different. Not always better, but still amazing!
Jungle Cruise, one of my favs! I can't wait until the new college program people start working it, our skipper was a little less than enthusiastic. Oh well, I am sure I will ride it tons!
Ok, this is it: the Dole Whip! I got one, and I must say: it totally lives up to the hype! It is the most amazing thing ever, and I love how the ice cream and pineapple juice mesh! Can't wait to try an orange one, I love that too!!!
Here are my awesome Castle pics. Ready? Pink:
Mouse ears:
Vine covered:
Multicolored:
Fireworks! The show was breathtaking and so awesome. I can't believe that the sky lit up so bright, and it was soooo close to us! I loved it so much and I can't wait to see it over and over again!
When it was over, there were so many people everywhere! It was mass chaos for sure. You can see it here in this panorama:
And here. SO many people. Me and the girls had to form a conga line so we wouldn't lose each other haha!
And then we went home. Our apartment is really big. I love it. Here is my room. I am on the right.
Bathroom. (SO exciting right? Whatever)
Kitchen and hallway to the internet desk and the other 2 bedrooms. The kitchen is really nice and fresh looking. LOVE it.
This is the dining room. It is roomy and amazing.
Living room. And see those doors? BALCONY. It is so wonderful! It really makes my day.
Well that's all for now folks! I can't wait to share my first role-specific day of training with you! I go in bright and early tomorrow, and I will take pics and share everything with all you! Keep watching for more posts. Love you all!

XOXO
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment