Saturday, January 7, 2012

tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

It's tomorrow!!! I can't even believe it. In fact I don't think it will really and truly hit me until I get to Florida and see some mickey stuff. I am moving 2,300 miles away!!! All the way across the country! I am really going to work for one of the most successful companies in the world! Yay! I am still working on packing.... I had everything packed, but I still have to use stuff so it becomes unpacked and then repacked. I think I have packed like 4 times! I am bringing a backpack, a tote, and a large and small suitcase. Thats it for four months! I'll need to buy a pillow and some hangers with my groceries when I get there, but it will be pretty cheap :) I am super excited! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment