Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Insert Twiddled thumbs here...

I am bored. I love being home and I LOVE my family, but everyone left from the holiday break, and the rest are in school. I am super happy to be with mom and Hannah here, but I can't wait to start work at Disney! I am all packed, and I sewed up some awesome bags for all my packing. They made it easier for me to fit everything neatly. I still need to make luggage ID tags, a strap to hold my suitcases together while wheeling them all over the Orlando airport, and I have two 7 inch zippers I bought that I am determined to make use of before I leave! I am ready to go! Only 6 days left until I leave Las Vegas for over 3 months and work at the most magical place on earth!

Here is what my bags look like:





Well, until next time, XOXO Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment