Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dole what?

So I have been obsessing about Disney lately and for good reason. I am counting down the days! (Only 3 full days left until I get on a plane!!!) I have been reading and reading and reading the blogs constantly, and I plan on updating as much as I can, and who knows how often that will be. A few things floating around Disney CP blogland:
It is hard to not have a car, but expensive for gas if you do have one.
Get to casting EARLY when you get to Florida, there is a looooong line.
Make a Disney Bucket List so you don't forget to do anything while caught up in the magic.
Get sleep when you can, and party in the parks as much as possible so you can look back happily.

But the most obsessive part I have read in these blogs is "EAT A DOLE WHIP"

Apparently these are famous, heavenly, and everyone is obsessed with them. I didn't even know what that was, so I looked it up and apparently its just pineapple flavored soft serve in a cup. So what? I don't get it. I will however add it to my "bucket list" for Disney. Hmmmm. Maybe there is something just magical about this dole whip. I just do not understand it! Fellow CPers, I will just have to take your word on this until next week...

In other news, CeCes is SUPER close and I will probably be frequenting it while I am in the program cuz it's cheap and delicious. I am really excited to go. I will be sure to update on the first few days a lot and let you all know how it's going for me!

Here is a first draft of my bucket list for the Disney College Program:

attend every parade at least once in all four parks
get family in free
eat one of those oh-so-popular dole whip things
go on toy story mania in the single rider line-10 times in one day
go on a backstage tour (at LEAST one...)
attend a housing event other than my own welcome event
take photos with at least 20 different characters (other than princesses)
pick up a shift doing parade control
pick a pearl from japan (another thing I have no idea what this is but other CPers are obsessed so now I MUST do this...)
See "wishes" fireworks show front and center by the castle
eat at Cinderellas table
go to Harry Potter world
take over 1000 pictures (MINIMUM!!!)
go to cast connections and property control and buy something
buy an 8 inch character doll for my collection
use my discount at someplace other than Disney (I heard there are tons of things we get discounts on...)
Go to a character audition (and audition!)
make connections for a future possible job opportunity with Disney
go to the beach
get at least 5 Great Service Fanatic cards (or GSFs)
Ride the "Cyber Space Mountain" in Disney Quest

That's it for now, but I am sure I'll be adding to it as soon as I remember more things I thought about earlier!

So for now,
XOXO
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment