Monday, January 16, 2012

More Magic Kingdom Pics

Here are some photos I didn't add earlier. My friend had them on her sim card and I didn't get them until now :) Here is the Monorail entrance to the Magic Kingdom! Yay.
From the Monorail you can see the whole entrance, but not the Castle-yet!
The entrance way to the Bippidy Boppidy Boutique! I work here!
One of my favorite rides is even better in Disney World! The Haunted Mansion! This is my new friend Jaime.
Another ride I ADORE is the Jungle Cruise. Super fun-and funny! Me and my roommate Paige.
Third to go is Pirates of the Carribean. It is so different than in California, though equally AWESOME.
The oh-so-famous Dole whip. Paige and I both got one, but mine had pineapple juice in it. Yummy.
More castle photos. I ask you, can a girl have too many?



No she cannot. I end this photo montage with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment